Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Library & Social Media

Today was such a beautiful day outside, too bad I was in a office inputting applications and transcripts. I was fortunate to get a free lunch at Qudoba. The deal was the first 50 Lindenwood students that showed up got a free meal with a drink. I believe they were promoting their store because they recently opened.

After work, I met the class in the library and had a quick tour of where everything was. It wasn't anything new for me, unfortunately. Later, we we went to our classroom in Spellmann and learned how to research our social media topics within Lindenwood Universities website. We got assigned our groups and I am very happy with who I will be working with. All we really talked about in class today was our group topic, which is the use of youtube, Facebook, & Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment