Monday, September 26, 2011

Free FALL'n



Fall is here!


One of my favorite stores is Urban Outfitters. I got an e-mail of there newest sweaters and I definitely fell in love! I started browsing their Fall Look Book and wanted everything.


Yes, there clothes are not the cheapest, BUT the quality is usually good. Because I am the typical "poor college student," I go straight to the SALE rack. I usually end up wondering around the store looking at the clothes that are over my price range, wishing I could buy everything and more. If I absolutely LOVE something or NEED it, I may get it. My mom has always taught me that I should love or need something in order to purchase it. If I just want something think about it a little harder and be honest with yourself.


Now it's your turn, go check out their website! Happy FALL!


Xxx,

The Island Girl

1 comment: