Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cheers to La Tasca!



This summer I went to Washington D.C to visit one of my best friends, Elizabeth. The first night I was there we ate at La Tasca, a Spanish Tapas Restaurant and Bar. Fortunately, we went there on the best night (thursday) because it was half off on a pitcher of your choice of Sangria. We chose the Sangria Rosada, "prepared with blush wine, grape juice, blueberries and strawberries." It was sooo good.


Not only was the Sangria good, the food was delicious as well. The tapa style was perfect for Elizabeth and I since it was just the two of us. We ate a little of everything: chicken, shrimp, beef, and of course some greens. I can't wait to go back to D.C. on a thursday night!


Happy hump day, now go get a glass of Sangria!

No comments:

Post a Comment