Monday, August 8, 2011

LC: Lauren Conrad


Today's fashion icon is Lauren Conrad:


This weekend I went to Kohls and bought some of her clothes. This is what inspired my wardrobe for today (as seen below). Her polka dot chiffon shorts and satin tank was so comfortable to wear at work, especially during the summer when it gets really hot outside. I wore a light cardigan to cover my shoulders and a cute pair of Libby Edelman heels to add a little spark to the outfit.


Not only is lauren known for her clothes, but her writing abilities and her "fresh" look. No wonder I idolize her.



I have been a fan of Lauren since her Laguna Beach days (tv show). She always had a beautiful personality, and she always wore such trendy, yet comfortable clothes. I hope one day I can be a fashionista just like her.

Cheers to Lauren!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment