Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BOOT Camp

Booty, Booty, Booty, Booty- Rockin' Everywhere!




It's Fall shoe time!



As we (slowly) pack away our warm-weather wardrobe to make room for Fall jackets, pants, and dresses, we're taking inventory of our shoe artillery.



With Fall here and winter slowly creeping up on us it's time to find new boots, but the problem is what kind? Do I get the warm comfy ones? The high-sexy cut ones? Normal flat ones? or the in-style combat ones? So many choices, but which will last me the whole fall/winter season?

Also, where is the best place to buy boots? I like some of the boots from Forever 21, although I know it won't last for more than one season AND they don't usually have very good soles, so I will be slippin' and sliddin' everywhere. I do like boots from Urban Outfitters, Aldo, and Nordstrom as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment