Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Forever 21

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

For the last couple years i've been shopping at Forever 21, where I can purchase anything from casual to formal. The BEST thing about Forever 21 is you buy everything at a great value. I can also rely on Forever 21 to keep my wardrobe colorful, as well as accessorized.

Forever 21 is where I purchase almost all of my jeans. At such an affordable price (usually $15 or less) I can buy any color, or style and not feel guilty. Most people think these jeans will only last less than a year, BUT i've had most of my jeans for 4 years and they are still good. The only reason I may throw them out is because I'm getting bigger :/.

If you need a quick outfit for an affordable price, Forever 21 is the place to be! Go check their website out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment